Hackers Society

Register a free account today to become a member OF hackers Society! Once signed in, you'll be able to Learn free hacking cracking and carding tips tricks and cources, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some question from a beginer

cuong97dn

Awards
Hello all, i'm a beginer.
-I've known carding for 2 months. In these 2 months I tried to buy some guides, tutorials from DNMs like Bigblue, empire, deepsea, ... but most of them are scams and old methods from 2015-2018 2019.They are all fixed and no longer working. Then I bought 10 ccv from unicc and tried many sites but they all don't work. I want to ask whether my method is right or wrong.
- This is the method I usually do :
First, I will use vpn to select the address on ccv. Then I will create a win 7 vmware and adjust the time zone, time, language to match cc. Then i download mozila firefox, ccleaner and 911.re
- I used sock5 911.re and changed the useragent to iphone 10
- next i clean history and all by ccleaner
- i may check at amazon, egift, ebay or some site, but failed. And i burn my cc
I think so much. And today i'm here. I read most of all post in this forum. And i dont sure any tutorial is working
Please help me. I need some method or tutorial working to make 50-100$/day or less than. Important it is working
Thanks for your help

MrX

Root
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Awards
you are doing good

make sure cc is good
don't directly go for amazon start with some low websites

i suggest you try on steam netflix or buy paid softwares from there you get a idea

cuong97dn

Awards
you are doing good

make sure cc is good
don't directly go for amazon start with some low websites

i suggest you try on steam netflix or buy paid softwares from there you get a idea
What you mean about steam e gift ? Because i dont play game and key linensce dont important with me. I need some gift card to buy btc in paxfull. Or can you recommend some site to buy vitural product.