Hackers Society

Register a free account today to become a member OF hackers Society! Once signed in, you'll be able to Learn free hacking cracking and carding tips tricks and cources, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found Amazon Gift Card Carding Method is it working ?

Wolverine870

Awards
Amazon Gift Cards 2018 working carding method (self.Stealing)

Hey guys, I’m back again. This is the 6th instalment of my 10 part carding tutorial, we will be focusing on how to card gift cards, specifically amazon gift cards. This is something I get asked everyday, I literally get lots of messages from people everyday asking how to card gifts and I have decided to do a tutorial on this. Like always,this is a method that I have personally tested and I know works. Like I promised everyone on this thread, pay attention to my tutorials, don’t just read, but try and attempt to do them and soon enough, you’ll learn enough to be able to card any item you want.

I’ll try to make this tutorial concise and easy to understand for beginners. Also I will include some good bins for those who have been asking me for nice hitting bins.

Carding amazon gift card is always difficult or beginners, this is because merchants know gift cards are always hot targets for carders and they implement all the top notch security into stopping this. We will bypass all this fraud flags and successfully card gift card using this method.

The goal is to appear like a normal user and this means we have to mimic the shopping patterns and fool the security algorithms in the process. Gift cards are usually automatically sent without the need for manual verification if you do not trigger any fraud flags, so our goal is not to set off any fraud flags so we can get our gift card cards delivered in matter of minutes, or sometimes hours. Remember patience and paying attention to detail is key.

I don't take credit for this tutorial i found this somewhere
Steps

[Hidden content]
Thank u

AnotherUser

Awards

Hey guys, I’m back again. This is the 6th instalment of my 10 part carding tutorial, we will be focusing on how to card gift cards, specifically amazon gift cards. This is something I get asked everyday, I literally get lots of messages from people everyday asking how to card gifts and I have decided to do a tutorial on this. Like always,this is a method that I have personally tested and I know works. Like I promised everyone on this thread, pay attention to my tutorials, don’t just read, but try and attempt to do them and soon enough, you’ll learn enough to be able to card any item you want.

I’ll try to make this tutorial concise and easy to understand for beginners. Also I will include some good bins for those who have been asking me for nice hitting bins.

Carding amazon gift card is always difficult or beginners, this is because merchants know gift cards are always hot targets for carders and they implement all the top notch security into stopping this. We will bypass all this fraud flags and successfully card gift card using this method.

The goal is to appear like a normal user and this means we have to mimic the shopping patterns and fool the security algorithms in the process. Gift cards are usually automatically sent without the need for manual verification if you do not trigger any fraud flags, so our goal is not to set off any fraud flags so we can get our gift card cards delivered in matter of minutes, or sometimes hours. Remember patience and paying attention to detail is key.

Steps

[Hidden content]
Hi NoobMaster,
Thanks for your very detailed instructions,
Can you please let me ask:
At step 2:
"After buying a high qaulity cc, call the issuing bank to check the balance of the cc which also means the cc is live The number to call for Chase balance is +18004323117 and for Citibank +18009505114 and they only require the cc number and zipcode, just follow the automated voice prompt"
==> When we call these numbers (+18004323117 and for Citibank +18009505114), our identity will be revealed or not?
Thanks!

cuong97dn

Awards

Steps

[Hidden content]
tks